Facebook Twitter

Condominiums in Alberta › Reserve Funds

Reserve Fund Study

In Alberta, a reserve fund study must be made by a qualified professional, within two years of incorporation and every five years after. The reserve study would calculate the required annual contributions to meet the expected future costs of major capital replacement and repair. Normally, this study would be done by an engineer.